60 and fabulous, That’s me! And why not? Why shouldn’t women of a certain age be fabulous! In today’s society, all the magazines, fashion houses and fashion runways, make up... Read more →
We appreciate the loyalty shown by our regular clients. Our way of thanking you is by giving back. That’s why we are introducing this loyalty program which will be broader and more convenient than the old loyalty cards we used to have. Now, no matter what the service/product, you can earn points and then redeem them.
HOW TO EARN POINTS?
- Earn 1 point for every $12 spent on services or products. Thus a shellac mani-pedi combo regular price of $55 produces 4 points (sorry but our software program doesn’t round up or do fractions.)
- Earn 5 points for every client coming to CoCo as a result of your referral.
- Earn 2 points for an online review or social media post you make about CoCo (limit of one a month)
- Earn 5 points on your birthday (but you have to tell us when it is!!)
1 point = $1. So having purchased services/products to the value of, say, $250, you would be entitled to a discount of $20 on your next service/product.
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS?
Points can be redeemed once you have acquired a minimum of 10 points or they can be accumulated into a nice little reward for yourself. They can also be used towards the purchase of a gift certificate. If there is a CoCo service that you have never used but to which you are tempted, CoCo will match your accumulated points. For example, you are a regular lash client who has built up 20 points, and now you want to try a glow peel. CoCo will match your 20 so that you are now entitled to a $40 discount.
HOW DO COCO AND I KEEP TRACK OF THE POINTS I’VE EARNED?
When our software program creates a ticket, the points will be automatically calculated and carried over to your client profile. In addition, you will receive an e-mail informing you when you have accumulated points in a pre-determined quantity of say 10+, 20+, 30+ etc. Naturally, you can always contact us directly at any time to find out where your balance stands.
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM BEGIN?
It has already begun. Anybody who got a service/bought a product after May 1 will have started to accumulate points.
- Points earned cannot be converted to cash.
- Points are linked only to your profile. You will not be able to transfer points to and/or from others or allow others to redeem points you’ve earned.
- Terms and conditions of the loyalty program can be changed at any time.